Sport Kingston is an independent forum committed to the encouragement, development and promotion of all sports within the borough of Kingston.
Information we collect
We may collect information about you if you register personal details when representing a club or organisation as part of our activity finder, which allows prospective new members or customers to contact you. This information is held on secure servers through our web hosting company.
If you register to receive one of our newsletters we will specifically capture your name and email address and details of any organisation you represent.
We may collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback via Survey Monkey, agree to take part in case studies and participate in any online competitions. Information provided in these instances may be covered by separate agreements where applicable.
Our legal basis for processing your data
Legally, organisations are allowed to process personal data on six bases, any one of which may apply depending on the service you access. We will process your personal data where:
• You have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes
• It is necessary for the performance of a sale or contract (such as a workshop booking)
• It is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject
• It is necessary in order to protect your vital interests;
• It is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest
• It is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests or those of another partner organisation (such as Sport England), except where your data rights override this.
How we use the information we hold
We may use information you have provided to:
• Help you publicise activities or clubs you tell us about
• Send you information or updates you have requested such as newsletters, or other emails
• Manage workshop bookings and share the information with the training provider to set up a register and / or send course information or attendance certificates.
• Complete summary reports for borough and London councils or Sport England on those attending workshops
• Share non-sensitive information you have knowingly supplied online and in print (anonymised survey info, case study details or images from events). This nonsensitive information may be shared with partners such as borough and district councils, Public Health Sport England and National Governing Bodies.
Sport Kingston will not share your information for marketing purposes with any other organisation unless expressly stated.
How long we hold the information you provide
In the case of information provided about clubs activities, we will hold your data until you change it; or ask that we delete the entire record. It is your responsibility to keep your details up to date.
Newsletters and other email updates will continue until you unsubscribe.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email email@example.com with the subject title ‘Data Access Request’ We want to make sure that your details are accurate and up to date, so you may ask us to correct or remove information that you think is inaccurate.
How to contact us
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about this policy.